As the world slowly emerges from its Covid hibernation, we’re all searching for safe and simple ways to travel and explore our own country.
I’ve found the perfect solution and I’m thrilled to invite you to join me as I enjoy the Rocky Mountains on an extraordinary train trip from Vancouver to Banff, departing on July 19th.
On this two-day rail journey, adventure is closer than you think. Come and enjoy Canada’s most iconic travel experiences and witness the unparalleled beauty of the Canadian Rockies by luxury rail. You’ll see the rugged wilderness and mountain wildlife up close and personal. You’ll be wined and dined with gourmet meals and you’ll be entertained by the knowledgeable and friendly onboard hosts while enjoying awe-inspiring views through magnificent dome cars. Sleep in comfy beds in a Kamloops hotel, the midway point, and continue the journey to Vancouver on day two.
- two-day rail journey, departing Vancouver on July 19th, arriving to Banff on July 20th
- gourmet breakfast, lunch, snacks, and drinks while onboard the train
- one night hotel accommodation in Kamloops (the train only travels during daytime)
Choose from two levels of world-class service – silver leaf or gold leaf. Both come with friendly hosts, gourmet breakfast and lunches, and endlessly amazing views. I can explain other differences during a free consultation.
To provide peace of mind, all 2021 bookings offer enhanced flexibility. This includes risk-free deposit, two free date changes – move your travel date to any date, up to and including 2023 season. Carry over your promotions too should you decide to change your dates.
Health & Safety is a Priority
- Contact Tracing – You’ll be asked for your contact information prior to travel for contract tracing purposes
- Quick and seamless check-in – check in online 48 hours prior to your train departure to ensure the boarding process is as seamless as possible
- Rapid Screening Tests – We will provide you with a rapid screening test for COVID-19 prior to the start of your train journey, at either your hotel or our Rocky Mountaineer station.
Transfers & boarding
- Pre-travel Screening – We will ask you questions about your health and recent travels and will take your temperature prior to boarding the train each day.
- Seamless boarding – if you arranged your hotel stay with Rocky Mountaineer, you will board the train directly from the motor coach transfer to make the boarding as seamless as possible. If you are checking in for your train journey at the station, you will board the train as soon as it is available.
- Face coverings – You will be required to wear one while on your motor coach transfers, walking to and from the train, as well as boarding and exiting the train.
Onboard Rocky Mountaineer
- More details on air filtration systems, personal hygiene items, personal use items, electrostatic disinfection, thorough santization, safe personal space, face coverings, and food service can be found on the Rocky Mountaineer website.
- The same high level of service and commitment to safety will be offered through their partners and 3rd party hotels through close communication regarding updates to health & safety protocols and as recommended guidelines evolve.
- The entire Rocky Mountaineer team is committed to your health & safety with highly trained staff, following all medical protocols, and using preventative measures and gear for a top-notch guest experience.
Maybe 2021 travel doesn’t work for you or you have more time to explore on a longer trip?
Explore two other Canadian routes in addition to a new Rockies to the Red Rock USA route with plenty of pre or post-tour additions to enhance your trip. Ask me about the Canadian Resident offers to secure savings up to $1400/couple for bookings made by June 11, 2021, or the Alberta & BC Resident offers for a voucher to enjoy a second complimentary rail-only journey to be taken within five years.
Let’s arrange a free consultation to explore the options and learn more!